High Protein Milk Replacer 1kg
• This milk replacer component can be mixed with the High Fat and High Carbohydrate components, at varying levels to suit almost any species.
• Easy and convenient to mix and feed.
• Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to cater for most requirements.
• Individual milks can be kept separately for the least 12 months.
• Can be supplied irradiated and sterile if required.
Casein, Lactalbumen, Vitamins & Minerals. Feeding recommendations All formulae will require efficient blending and, especially if the milk is rich in the fat component, the reconstituted milk may tend to separate on standing. The following mixing instructions apply in all cases:
1. Blend High Protein and High Carbohydrate components.
2. Add to water component.
3. Blend High Fat component using a high speed blender.
For specific mixing instructions on ‘a volume basis’ refer to the table shown on the Milk replacers formulae datasheet.
Calculated analysis (Unless otherwise stated nutrients are expressed as total calculated levels)
Moisture % 10.00, Crude Fat % 3.40, Crude Protein % 77.49, Ash % 5.58, NFE % 3.26, Atwater Fuel Energy (AFE) % 14.78, Calcium % 0.77, Phosphorus % 0.69, Copper mg/Kg 59.01, Vit. A (added as Retinyl Acetate) IU/g 32.99, Vit. D3 (added as Cholecaliferol) IU/g 8.52, Vit. E (added as dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate) IU/Kg 341.98