Flamingo Breeder 20kg
• Floating pellets – will float temporarily avoiding accumulation of diet on the bottom which the birds have difficulty consuming.
• Sinking pellets – will sink immediately to eliminate the problem of gulls taking the pellets off the surface.
• Contains 18.5 mg/kg Canthaxanthin for excellent plumage colouration.
• Contains adequate vitamins, fish proteins and micronutrients essential for crustacean eating birds. • Ground diet available for birds requiring a small particle size.
• Contains a much higher plane of nutrition suitable for smaller species of Flamingo.
Dehulled Extracted Toasted Soya Bean Meal, Wheatfeed, Fish Meal, Barley, Grass, Wheat, Soya Bean Oil, Maize Gluten Meal, Minerals, Yeast and Vitamins. (Ingredients may be subject to change due to seasonal availability)
A complete diet which should form a major part of the birds daily food intake. Feeding is best controlled by offering the food in fairly large volumes of water, in large shallow bowls or troughs. An adult bird may be expected to consume approximately 5% of its bodyweight per day. May be fed to the whole flock from early spring until chicks are weaned.
Calculated analysis (Unless otherwise stated nutrients are expressed as total calculated levels)
Moisture % 10.00, Crude Fat % 6.52, Crude Protein % 31.76, Crude Fibre % 4.93, Ash % 11.02 NFE % 35.17, Lysine % 1.90, Methionine % 0.72, Metabolisable Energy (ME) MJ/Kg 10.51, Calcium % 2.25, Phosphorus % 1.23, Sodium % 0.45, Magnesium % 0.21, Copper mg/Kg 16.07, Vit. A (added as Retinyl Acetate) IU/g 6.11, Vit. D3 (added as Cholecaliferol) IU/g 4.34, Vit. E (added as dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate) IU/Kg 68.15 Canthaxanthin mg/Kg 18.50